POSITION: Transport attendant/stretcher
Thanatological Intervention of Quebec, 7388 rue Viau, Montreal, Quebec, H1S 2N9
For the department mentioned above, we are looking for funeral attendants with relevant service experience.
- Take care of the transport of the deceased according to established protocols
- He (she) must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Bilingualism is required, an evaluation will be requested
- Proficiency in a third language will be considered an asset
- Neat handwriting and superior French and English spelling is required
- Courtesy, careful diction and respectful conduct are mandatory
- Exemplary cleanliness is required
- Ability to work weekends, nights and broken schedules
- Able to manage his stress and that of other stakeholders during intense periods of traffic
- He (she) will have to perform all the tasks specific to this function: transport the deceased from the place of death to the laboratory or to other destinations in addition to maintaining the client's computer file, performing various errands, etc.
- He (she) must have communication skills with people experiencing bereavement
- Ability to use Office application software, Windows operating systems and Filemaker Pro application.
- Due to considerable physical effort, good physical health is required. A medical evaluation may be required.
- Compliance with the mission, the promise, the code of ethics as well as the values of the company must be among the priorities of the candidate in the actions taken.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
Very competitive salary, possibility of full benefits.
Send your applications, to the attention of Mr. Marc-André Poirier, Director, by email to the following address email@example.com
Your application has been sent.