Magnus Poirier Inc., Saint-Leonard, Quebec
Trade and various service offerings
Take care of the presentation of the deceased, make hair styling, dyeing, or haircuts. Depending on operations and demand, may be required to travel day or night. The candidate must be able to combine with the different aspects of embalming and the circumstances of death.
Respect for the deceased and empathy are essential.
Salary based on care provided.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Shift: on call
* Other services in individuals or companies
- Essential - Hold a DEC in hairdressing
- Important - 3 years experience in hairdressing
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Important - Ease of communication with emotional customers
- Asset - 3 years experience in hairdressing
Send your applications, to the attention of Mrs. Geneviève Poirier, Director, by email to the following address email@example.com